QuickBooks users regularly confront a variety of technical errors and issues in this accounting application, and one of the most frustrating problems that they grapple with is the QuickBooks Keeps Crashing issue.
In this exasperating problem, users find that the QB Desktop crashes immediately after opening, and if it does not crash, then the screen becomes totally frozen, and it becomes impossible to accomplish any relevant tasks.
This blog will provide you with simple and easy-to-implement solutions for quickly eliminating this issue.
To get immediate technical support from a certified specialist for QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
What are the Main Factors that Provoke the QB Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem?
The QB Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem usually arises due to the following factors:
- Damaged installation of the QB Desktop and corrupted hard drive on the system are the primary triggers of this QB crash issue.
- Missing QBWUSER.INI file and outdated Windows operating system can also provoke the QB Desktop to crash and the screen to freeze.
Two Most Effective Solutions for the QuickBooks Desktop Not Working Issue
The reliable and easy-to-implement solutions for QuickBooks Desktop Not Working Issue are described below:
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6209
Solution 1: Completely obliterate this QB crash problem by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- The Quick Fix my Program tool is specially developed for quickly resolving the program issues in this software, and to use this tool,
- you are required to visit the Intuit website through your web browser, and then you must download the most recent release of the QB Tool Hub.
- Once your computer has saved the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe), you need.
- open this file to completely install the tool hub, and after that, you have to launch the tool hub to quickly strike on the ‘Program Problems’ option.
- At this step, the most important task is to correctly identify and tap on the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tab to start the execution of this tool, and when this tool has finished its work, you can immediately open the QB application.
Solution 2: Execute the QB Install Diagnostic Tool to completely annihilate this crash issue on your system
- As name of QB Install Diagnostic Tool indicates, it is primarily used for resolving installation problems, and to utilize this tool.
- you must open the QB Tool Hub that you downloaded the previous solution quickly strike on ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- Now, it is extremely comfortable locate ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- within the ‘Installation Issues’ tab, and you are required to tap on its icon to commence its execution.
- When this tool completes its entire run, the installation problems from your QB Desktop will get fully eliminated, and then you can immediately launch the QB Desktop to start finishing your mandatory accounting projects.
The QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue can be comfortably eradicated by implementing the solutions stated in this blog. For more help and support, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Read more: QuickBooks Error 6150 1006