QuickBooks Error 350 occurs when attempting to connect to a bank or credit card account within QB Online. In addition to the “Can’t Connect Bank Error 350,” users are also experiencing an error message indicating that their old connection is no longer working. Some users have reported difficulty accessing bank feeds from PNC bank, where they receive an error message stating that the security question does not match.
In this blog post, we will provide solutions for resolving QuickBooks Error Code 350. Follow the steps in the blog to identify the problem and solve it.
A brief review of QuickBooks Error 350
QuickBooks displays Error 350 when the user tries to access the banking menu, indicating an expired or updated connection with the bank. QuickBooks automatically downloads recent transactions from the linked bank account, eliminating the need for manual updates. However, periodic refreshing of the connection to bank and credit card accounts is necessary, with some requiring reconnection every 90 days and others every 18 months. If the connection is not updated or expires, the user will encounter the “Can’t Connect Bank Error 350.”
Another instance of QuickBooks Error 350 occurs with an error message stating, “Error 350: Verify To: Verify has failed due to an error under Transfer of Credits.” This error typically results from a damaged or corrupted data file, requiring immediate attention to continue operations.
Reasons of QuickBooks Error 350
Below are the reasons behind the occurrence of Error 350 with the error message “Unable to Download Bank Transactions in QuickBooks“:
- Maintenance or updates being carried out on the Financial Institution’s servers may cause them to be temporarily unavailable.
- QuickBooks may face difficulties in establishing a connection with the banking servers.
- A corrupt company file may cause such error.
- An expired or updated connection on the bank’s side can result this issue when connecting to a Wells Fargo account.
- Improper system shutdowns can lead to connection issues.
- When the size of the company file exceeds the designated limit, QuickBooks Error 350 is likely to occur.
Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 350
The following symptoms arise due to QuickBooks Error Code 350, impacting the application’s performance:
- Establishing a connection with the bank server becomes extremely difficult.
- Matching security questions may not be possible.
- Bank connections may fail to work.
- Old connections may become unstable.
- The error may disrupt the process of creating invoices or making payments in QuickBooks.
Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Error 350
Follow the below given steps in order to rectify the QuickBooks error code 350:
Method 1: Identify Errors in QuickBooks Log File
- Go to the QuickBooks homepage and press F2 to open Product Information.
- Press F3 to access Tech Help.
- Go to Open File and look for the log. Then click Open File.
- Identify the error message and the transactions causing it.
Method 2: Re-entitle Connection between QuickBooks and Bank
- Go to Banking.
- Select the account displaying QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350.
- Click on the link Sign in to your (bank’s name) and enter your online banking credentials.
- Select the accounts you want to link with QuickBooks.
- Click Continue. (The “Auth” window will close after this step.)
- Click Update to download transactions into QuickBooks.
Method 3: Manually Update Account to Fix PNC Bank Connection Error 350
- Open Banking in QuickBooks from the left menu.
- Click on Update when the Banking page opens.
- If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue Update.
- This method can also resolve errors such as PNC Bank error code 105 and Error 350 while connecting to a Wells Fargo Account.
Method 4: Reconnect your bank or credit card account to QuickBooks.
- Open the Banking section in QuickBooks Online.
- Select Transactions, followed by banking.
- Choose the bank accounts.
- Click the blank blue square for the accounts you want to reconnect.
- Click the sign-in link.
- Use the same user ID and password you use for accessing your account on the bank’s website.
- Select the accounts from where you want to download transactions in QuickBooks.
- Click Continue.
- Finally, click the Update option to download the latest transactions from the bank into the QuickBooks application.
Method 5: Update your sign-in information
If you have modified your bank sign-in credentials and haven’t updated them in QuickBooks, you might face connection errors like QuickBooks error 350.
- Open the Banking or Transactions option from the sidebar menu in QuickBooks.
- Select the bank or credit card account displaying error 350 and whose credentials are not up-to-date.
- Click the Edit button (with a pencil icon), followed by the Edit sign-in info option.
- Check the fields that need manual filling, such as the username and password. Update them to make them up-to-date.
- After finishing this process, click the Update option to re-establish the connection, and you’re done.
You may also read: QuickBooks error 6175 ,0
The blog has provided all the necessary solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 350. If you have tried all the troubleshooting methods and the error still persists, you can contact QuickBooks error support at 1-800-615-2347.