Are you looking to prepare for the VMware Cloud Professional 2V0-33.22 exam? PassQuestion latest VCP-VMC 2022 2V0-33.22 Practice Test Questions will give you the edge you need to pass the test with flying colors. Our VCP-VMC 2022 2V0-33.22 Practice Test Questions are designed to mimic the actual exam, giving you a realistic testing experience. They cover all the key topics and concepts that will be on the test, ensuring that you are fully prepared. Preparing with our VCP-VMC 2022 2V0-33.22 Practice Test Questions will not only help you pass the 2V0-33.22 exam but also give you the knowledge and confidence you need to excel in your career as a VMware Cloud Professional.
2V0-33.22 Exam Description – VMware Cloud Professional
Passing this exam demonstrates you can successfully identify the key components of a VMware Cloud solution and how to support migrations from an on-premises data center into VMware Cloud (across different hyperscaler partners including VMware Cloud on AWS). The VMware Cloud Professional (2V0-33.22) which leads to VMware Certified Professional – VMware Cloud 2022 (VCPVMC 2022) certification is a 70-item exam, with a passing score of 300 using a scaled scoring method. Candidates are given 135 minutes to complete the exam, which includes adequate time to complete the exam for non-native English speakers.
Exam Code: 2V0-33.22
Exam Name: VMware Cloud Professional
Number of Questions: 70
Format: Single and Multiple Choice, Proctored
Passing Score: 300
Pricing: $250.00 USD
Associated Certification: VCP-VMC 2022
Section 1 – Architecture and Technologies
Section 2 – VMware Products and Solutions
Section 3 – Planning and Designing
Section 4 – Installing, Configuring, and Setup
Section 5 – Performance-tuning and Optimization
Section 6 – Troubleshooting and Repairing
Section 7 – Administrative and Operational Tasks
View Online VMware Cloud Professional 2V0-33.22 Free Questions
1. Which logical switching component provides layer 2 forwarding functionality in a VMware Cloud software-defined data center (SDDC).
2. A user is assigned the CloudAdmin role in a VMware Cloud on AWS software-defined data center (SDDC). At which level in the inventory hierarchy can the user deploy virtual machines?
A.Compute-ResourcePool in the Hosts and Clusters view
B.Discovered virtual machine folder in the VMs and Templates view
C.vsanDatastore in the Storage view
D.Mgmt-ResourcePool in the Hosts and Clusters view
3. A cloud administrator wants to enable administrator wants to enable Enterprise Federation to the Cloud Services Portal in order to be able to authenticate with the on-premises Active Directory. The Administrator Already deployed the on-premises VMware Workspace One Access Connector. Through which port does the Cloud Service Portal communicate with Workspace ONE Access Connector?
4. A cloud administrator is tasked with migrating workloads from an on-premises environment to a VMware Cloud on AWS software-defined datacenter (SDDC) with no downtime while retaining their IP Address. Which connectivity type should be used?
A.Private policy-based IPsec VPN
B.Private route-based IPsec VPN
D.Private Layer 2 VPN
5. A cloud administrator successfully configures a policy-based VPN between an on-premises data center and an instance of VMware Cloud Software-defined data center (SDDC). Although the workloads are reachable from both locations over the IP network, the cloud virtual machines cannot access an on-premises web service. What should the cloud administrator check first to resolve this issue?
A.On-premises DNS settings
B.VMware Cloud DNS settings
C.On-premises gateway settings
D.VMware Cloud gateway settings
6. A cloud administrator is managing a Google Cloud VMware Engine environment with a single cluster consisting of 28 Hosts. The Administrator and, based on estimates from the application team, requires seven additional hosts. What should the administrator do?
A.Add seven hosts to the existing cluster.
B.Provision a new private cloud.
C.Provision a new cluster.
D.Nothing; the cluster will scale automatically.