- Pakistan spinner Abrar Ahmed celebrates
- Abrar Ahmed took the first seven England wickets to fall
- Second check, Multan (day one of five)
- England 281: Duckett 63 (49), Pope 60 (61); Abrar 7-114
- Pakistan 107-2: Babar sixty one* (76)
- Pakistan path by way of 174 runs
Click To visit for more updaes
- Pakistan leg-spinner Abrar Ahmed took a sensational seven wickets on debut to bowl England out for 281 on the primary day of the second one test in Multan.
- The 24-12 months-vintage took benefit of a pitch supplying excessive flip to record 7-114, the satisfactory figures by any spinner on check debut for 14 years.
- When he took the first seven wickets to fall he become on course to emerge as the first bowler to take all 10 in an innings on take a look at debut.
- However Zahid Mahmood nipped in with the ultimate 3, nonetheless making sure that each England wicket fell to leg-spin.
- Ben Duckett made 63 from 49 balls and Ollie Pope 60 from sixty one for England, who at special ranges misplaced 4 wickets for 17 runs and four for 50 after winning the toss.
- In such situations, England can also rue an XI that consists of four tempo bowlers and only one frontline spinner in Jack Leach.
- Still, James Anderson removed Imam-ul-Haq for a duck earlier than Leach had Abdullah Shafique also stuck in the back of.
- Pakistan captain Babar Azam stays, ominously poised on sixty one. He added 56 with Saud Shakeel, who attacked in his 32 no longer out as the hosts closed on 107-2, 174 behind.
- England, 1-zero up within the 3-in shape collection, are chasing a first check collection win over Pakistan outside of the UK for 22 years.
For more Facts