Bleach is one of the most common cleaning products you will grab when you shop for cleaners. It is an excellent choice because it kills germs and removes stains. Many people associate bleach’s smell with a clean house.
For cleaning mold, bleach is used often. We want to tell you why bleach is not the best choice and offer a better option.
WHY YOU NEED MORE THAN BLEACH
Arizona homes can be home to many types of mold. Mycotoxins can be produced by most molds and can adversely affect the health of those who live there, particularly if they are allergic to mold. They may experience symptoms such as wheezing and itchy eyes.
Bleach can kill everything. Why can’t it also kill mold? It evaporates too fast. It will not work on porous materials or natural materials. It will evaporate before it can absorb into pores, and it will not reach the roots of the mold spores.
Although bleach may seem to kill the mold, the roots will continue to grow. It’s like a lawnmower cutting grass and weeds. While your yard may look great for a while they will soon grow back.
To remove small areas of mold from your home, it is better to mix warm water, baking soda and vinegar. Allow the mixture to sit on the surface for at least a few minutes to allow the vinegar to work its magic.
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR MOLD
Homeowners should not attempt to remove mold from their homes on their own. This is especially true for larger areas of mold. Our team of experts in mold removal in Phoenix has the expertise to get rid of it.
Bleach is a great way to kill germs and clean up your home. You don’t want to go out and buy bleach and then spread it around your home. Use vinegar and warm water to clean small areas of mold. We can handle everything else. We provide professional mold removal in phoenix. We aim to eliminate mold from your home and family to preserve your health.