If you are unable to log in to your Victony WiFi extender just because the password denied working, then you’ve reached the right post. First of all, we want you to make sure that you’ve not customized the password of your extender. If you do, then you are supposed to go down your memory lane and use the password that you specified during the setup process.
However, if you have never changed the value of the default password, then you are advised to have a look at the information mentioned in the Victony WiFi extender manual. FYI, it consists of every single detail related to your range extender. In case you are still facing the Victony WiFi extender password not working problem, the time has come that you to take a plunge and get the issue troubleshot.
So, let’s begin by shedding some light on the reasons why the extender is not accepting the login password entrée done by you.
Why is the Victony WiFi Extender Password Not Working?
- The password of your wireless range extender might fail to work if you are entering it wrong. Perhaps, you are entering the wrong character or are unaware of the fact the default password of the networking device is case-sensitive that needs to be entered as it is no matter what happens.
- Secondly, you won’t be able to log in to your extender due to the non-working status of the extender’s admin password because of the cached web browser. Know that a cached web browser generally picks up the entrees done by you previously. The same thing might be happening to you.
- The issue in the discussion may also trouble you if the password entrée is being done in the wrong field. Chances are that you are entering the password into the Username field. There’s also a possibility that you’ve accessed the wrong website that is not allowing you to access the dashboard of the range extender.
Enough about the reasons! Let us now focus on the solutions that can be implemented to get the problem resolved. However, before using them, we suggest you have a good look at the connection you’ve established between the range extender and router. A weak internet connection can also create problems while managing a networking device.
Solutions: Victony WiFi Extender Password Not Working
- First things first, make sure that you’re entering the password very correctly i.e. following the one provided in the Victony WiFi extender manual. Along with this, ensure that the Caps Lock key of the keyboard is off. Cross-checking the login entrée before proceeding further will be of great assistance.
- Navigate to the browser’s settings and clear its cache first. We hope that we don’t need to repeat why. But, in addition, you are required to delete the browsing history. Furthermore, ensure that the browser version you are using to manage the range extender is the latest one. An outdated web browser will only cause chaos.
- Last, but not least, be very sure that you are entering the password into the Password field only. You cannot expect the wrong key to unlock the door. Moreover, confirm that you are accessing the login page of your range extender only and not any anonymous site.
The Concluding Thought
Millions set up Victony WiFi extender and face problems logging into their devices due to the reason that we just addressed. Now, we are anticipating that you’ve successfully resolved the Victony WiFi extender password not working issue using the aforesaid tips.
So, what are you waiting for? Tweak the settings of the extender the way you wish by navigating to the respective tab.