This globalU.S. Occupational & Physical Therapy Services Market report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type. The current market scenario and future prospects of the sector have also been examined in the most excellent U.S. Occupational & Physical Therapy Services Market report. It is a professional and detailed report that highlights primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. The report also analysis the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the U.S. Occupational & Physical Therapy Services Market.
The U.S. occupational & physical therapy services market size was USD 46.44 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 49.28 billion in 2021 to USD 71.75 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5% in the 2021-2028 period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, U.S. Occupational & Physical Therapy Services Market report has been prepared by covering many work areas.
Key players covered in the global U.S. Occupational & Physical Therapy Services Market research report:
- ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois, U.S.)
- Athletico Physical Therapy (Illinois, U.S.)
- Encompass Health Corporation (Alabama, U.S.)
- Upstream Rehabilitation Inc. (Alabama, U.S.)
- Select Medical (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- U.S. Physical Therapy (Texas, U.S.)
- PT SOLUTIONS (Georgia, U.S.)
- Kindred Healthcare, LLC (Kentucky, U.S.)
Drivers & Restraints
One of the prominent drivers of the market is the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the country. The growing number of patients suffering from chronic diseases is anticipated to surge the demand for rehabilitation services, including OT and PT services, during the forecast period.
- According to the data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 63 million adults in the U.S. will be affected by osteoarthritis in 2020. The number is anticipated to cross 78 million by the end of 2040.