QuickBooks Tool Hub is a compilation of tools used to fix common issues in QuickBooks. To use its tools, users need to download and install it on the workstation getting QuickBooks errors. Within the tool hub, you will find: File Doctor, Quick Fix my Program, Install Diagnostic Tool, Quick Fix my File, Clean Install Tool, Print & PDF Repair Tool, and 3371 Error Fix. It has various tools, each for resolving specific errors. It is a one-stop solution to get rid of any QuickBooks error. Follow the complete blog to understand more about QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub.
Need guidance to use QuickBooks Tool Hub for resolving QuickBooks error? Reach out to the QuickBooks support team for help by dialing our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430
Learn the process to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation
- You need to close company files before you exit QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the browser, download the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version and save the setup file to an easily accessible location on your device.
- Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow step-wise instructions to install the tool hub.
- Finish the installation by selecting the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- After that, go to your desktop and double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub desktop icon to open the program.
List of errors that you can fix with the help of QuickBooks Tool Hub:
- Company File issues
- QuickBooks crashing
- Networking errors
- Install issues or errors
- PDF and printing errors
- Multi-User Issues
Read more :- QuickBooks error ol 233
How to use Tool Hub to fix QuickBooks’ errors?
To use the tool hub to resolve specific errors, users need to select tabs in the tool hub for each tool:
- Company File Issues tab to use QuickBooks File Doctor. It is used to eliminate common company file and network issues that users face while working on QuickBooks.
- Network Issues tab to run QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This tool is only used on the server manager to resolve multi-user and network connection issues. Network errors that can be eliminated using the tool, H202, H303, H505
- Program Problems tab to run Quick Fix my Program, QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool, and QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool. Quick Fix my Program will stop lingering background processes. QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool repairs the program, and QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool will fix printing issues.
- Installation Issues to make use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and Clean Install Tool. These tools help users eliminate installation issues in QuickBooks.
- Password Reset tab to utilize Reset My Password Tool.
- Help & Support tab to manage Intuit account and give feedback on QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub.
- Advanced Tools tab for Windows shortcuts and troubleshooting common QuickBooks errors.
To sum up: QuickBooks Tool Hub is now an independent application designed and developed by Intuit. It has built-in tools used to address and repair QuickBooks issues. We hope you find all the important information in this blog. If you still have any questions, call us on our customer support number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
Related article :- QuickBooks backup failed