Pflugerville ISD is excited to announce that we will pilot a new program called Skyward PFISD. This program will allow students in grades 3-12 to access their school email and Google Apps for Education account from any device with an internet connection.
What is Skyward PFISD?
Skyward PFISD is the Pflugerville ISD student information system. It allows parents and guardians to access their child’s school information from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. For example, parents and guardians can view their child’s attendance, grades, assignments, and test scores. They can also message their child’s teachers and school staff.
How to Use Skyward PFISD
If you are a parent or guardian of a student in Pflugerville ISD, then you have Skyward Family Access. This tool lets you view your child’s progress, learn about upcoming events, and communicate with teachers. Here’s a quick guide on how to use Skyward Family Access:
- Go to pfisd.net and click on the ‘Parents & Students’ tab.
- Under the ‘Family Access’ heading, click on the ‘Login Here’ button.
- Enter your username and password (these were provided when you registered for a Skyward account).
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the main Family Access page. You can navigate to different areas of interest using the tabs at the top of the page.
Skyward family access is an amazing tool for parents with children in the Pflugerville Independent School District. It allows parents to see their child’s progress as well as any upcoming events that may be going on at their school campus!
What are the Benefits of Skyward PFISD?
There are many benefits to using Skyward PFISD. Some of the benefits include:
- Easily manage student data: With Skyward, you can easily input and manage student data. This includes information on grades, attendance, and test scores.
- Keep track of progress: You can use Skyward to keep track of a student’s progress over time. This helps spot any areas where a student may be struggling.
- Communicate with parents: Skyward makes it easy to communicate with parents about their child’s progress in school. You can send updates and messages through the system, which parents can view at their convenience.
- Streamline administrative tasks: Skyward can help streamline many administrative tasks, such as scheduling and reporting. This can save you time and make your job easier.
How to get started with Skyward PFISD?
You need to do a few things to get started with Skyward PFISD.
First, you will need to create an account. You can do this by going to the district website and clicking on the “Skyward” link. Once on the Skyward login page, click the “Create New Account” link. This will take you to a page where you must enter your information. Make sure you use a valid email address, as this is how you can reset your password if needed.
Next, you will need to activate your account. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an activation email. Click on the link in the email and follow the instructions to activate your account.
Now that your account is activated, you can log in and use Skyward!
The Drawbacks of Skyward PFISD
There are several drawbacks to Skyward PFISD. One is that it can be difficult to use. Another is that the district does not provide as much support for users as other districts do. Additionally, Skyward PFISD can be slow and finding the information you need can be hard.
We hope this article has helped you understand the basics of Skyward PFISD and how it can benefit your family. Whether you’re looking for a way to stay connected with your child’s school or want an easy way to access important information, Skyward PFISD is a great resource. We encourage you to explore all it offers and take advantage of its many features.