You should purchase a camera right away if you share your passion for preserving the inspiring and lovely moments in life and Capture Your Moments with Ease. The best part is that since you can easily get a camera on EMI, you won’t need to worry about depleting your savings. And no, your credit card won’t be needed to make the purchase. Just apply for Bajaj EMI Card today.
Buy a Camera on EMI without a credit card
Without a credit card, you can easily purchase a DSLR or normal camera on EMI! You can use your Bajaj EMI Card to purchase a DSLR camera on EMI without a credit card. We’ll go into more detail regarding the EMI Card now.
The Bajaj EMI Network Card is a unique EMI Card that helps you turn your purchases into simple EMIs and comes with a pre-approved loan. Additionally, you can select a flexible repayment period to fit your budget and take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on partner websites. But there’s more! Even a DSLR camera on EMI without a credit card may be purchased with the Bajaj EMI Card for no EMI.
Why buy a camera on EMI without a credit card?
Purchasing a camera on EMI without a credit card is great due to the fact that you are not required to pay the full price of the item up front when purchasing a camera on EMI without a credit card through the typical credit channels. However, you still have to pay interest on the borrowed money up until the loan is fully returned. The situation is different if you use your Bajaj EMI Card to make a cost-free EMI purchase.
You don’t have to pay anything more on top of the item’s true cost, nor are you required to pay the entire amount in one lump sum at the time of purchase. As a result, you can benefit from EMI while saving money!
Use your Bajaj EMI Card when purchasing a camera on EMI without a credit card if you want to take advantage of the best discounts and offers. Numerous Bajaj Finserv partner stores, including the Bajaj EMI Store, accept the Card. Along with buying a camera on EMI without a credit card and at No Cost, the online retailer also offers customised discounts and some models with no down payment.
How to buy a camera on EMI without a credit card
The steps listed below must be followed in order to purchase a camera at one of the partner retailers on EMI:
- Visit the website of any camera-selling Bajaj Finserv partner store.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Look through the selection of DSLR cameras that are offered for sale on the internet.
- Choose the free EMI camera that best suits your needs before checking out.
- At this point, select the no-cost EMI option on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as your preferred method of payment.
- After selecting a payback period, complete your purchase.
You won’t need to make sizable cash payments if you purchase a DSLR camera using an EMI Network Card! The Bajaj EMI Card discounts and camera no-cost EMI deals make online shopping easier. So, apply for a Bajaj EMI Card right away!
Benefits of Buying a Camera on EMI using the Bajaj EMI Card
Using your Bajaj EMI Card to buy a camera on EMI provides a number of benefits. These consist of:
- To purchase a DSLR on EMI, take advantage of a high-limit, pre-approved loan.
- Save money by choosing a free EMI camera.
- When you buy from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can get a DSLR camera on EMI with zero down payment and 4-hour same-day rapid delivery.
- Repay the loan during a time period that is convenient for you (from 3 to 24 months)
- After your first EMI has been paid, you can pre-close your loan at any moment without incurring any foreclosure fees.
The Card not only gives you access to a pre-approved loan but also lets you select your own repayment period and avoid paying Finance (interest) fees on the borrowed amount. The Card is used both online and offline at partner stores. You can apply for Bajaj EMI Card right now through the Finserv website or app if you don’t already have one.
Without using a credit card, you can purchase the camera of your choice on no-cost EMI with zero down payment. Use the Bajaj EMI Card at any of Bajaj Finserv’s affiliated websites or retail locations to accomplish this. To learn more about the Bajaj EMI Card eligibility, Bajaj EMI Card fees, and the no-cost EMI advantage, download the Bajaj Finserv app. Once you’ve decided, apply for Bajaj EMI Card online or at one of the offline partner locations with simple steps today to avail the perfect camera of your choice.