Get the latest to Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Exam Dumps from Passcert to best prepare for your Salesforce Strategy Designer credential. Passcert Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Exam Dumps are designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam. It’s the right time to make the right decision by preparing through Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Exam Dumps to achieve Salesforce Strategy Designer certification in the first attempt.
Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
The Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer should have knowledge of how to use design methods to create compelling experience strategies that drive business outcomes using the Salesforce Platform. Candidates for this exam should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a strategy designer or similar role, with at least 1-2 years of experience in the Salesforce platform. A Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer possesses advanced facilitation and consultative skills and should have at least 2 years of experience leading complex projects.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam.
Content: 60 multiple-choice questions
Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
Passing score: 70%
Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
The Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. Candidates should have hands-on experience using strategy design concepts on the Salesforce Platform with knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
Value Design: 32%
Tools and Artifacts: 23%
Intangible Deliverables: 26%
Leveraging Adjacent Roles/Skills: 19%
Share Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Sample Questions
1. Of the following steps in the process of developing a cohesive early-project Strategy Design, which one will allow the team to build empathy and understanding for stakeholders that should make the final decision?
A. Project Research
B. Challenge Framing
C. Craft of Key insights
D. Idea Generation
2. Of the following Strategy Design Research Methods, which one is the appropiate one for this stage:
A. Journal Studies
C. Codesign sessions
3. John and his team at Impossible Imprint are currently undergoing a process of information gathering to be able to comprehend the challenge and detect work that has previously been implemented by a consultancy they hired in the previous quarter.
Which type of research are they implementing?
A. Research for Discovery
B. Research for Exploration
C. Research for Inspiration
D. Research for Assessment
E. Research for Validating Assumptions
4. In a simplified way the following sentence embodies which of the solutions? “When we’re done building it, this is what it should be like.”
A. Challenge Frame
B. Idea Synthesis Concepts
C. Strategic Vision
D. Brainstorming Prompt
5. What is defined here: “an aspirational view of a future state and a point of view on what teams should build to solve the project’s design challenge”
A. Brainstorming Prompt
B. Strategic Vision
C. Challenge Frame