Many times QB users are not able to send essential emails to their clients due to an error message that states ‘QuickBooks Network Connection Error’, and as a result, the efficiency and productivity of their enterprise decline precipitously.
Renowned experts have highlighted several reasons for this error such as interruption from the Windows firewall while sending emails and multiple executions of the QB Database Service on the computer.
Prominent factors that trigger this issue along with unique solutions have been elucidated in this blog.
If you want effective technical support for resolving QuickBooks Network Connection Error, you can dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
QB Desktop Network Connection Failure Issue: Root Causes
The QB Desktop Network Connection Failure Issue arises due to these reasons:
- Difficulty while sending emails arises mostly due to obstructions raised by the Windows Firewall and improper Internet Settings that disrupt the Internet connection.
- Some other factors that trigger this issue are corrupted .ND file and execution of the QB application in admin mode.
Recommended to read: Reset QuickBooks Password
How to Eradicate the QuickBooks Desktop Network Connection Problem Reliably?
The QuickBooks Desktop Network Connection Problem can be easily resolved using these solutions:
Solution. 1: Easily ensure that the QB application is not executing with admin privileges on your computer
- Immediately choose the ‘Properties’ tab after right-clicking the QB Desktop icon and then you should proceed to the ‘Compatibility’ tab located within the ‘Properties’ window.
- Now, you should unmark the ‘Run this program as administrator’ option and then hit the ‘OK’ button, and after that, you should move out of the QB application.
- You can now log into the QB Desktop again to successfully send emails to your respective clients.
Solution. 2: Extirpate this connection issue by ensuring valid email preferences in the QB application
- Reach the ‘Edit’ tab just after launching the QB Desktop and then you should hit it to choose the ‘Preferences’ option, and thereafter, you can strike on the ‘Send Forms’ option on the screen.
- Immediately hit the ‘My Preferences’ tab to choose the ‘Send Email Using’ option and then you have to carefully tap on the ‘QuickBooks Email’ option.
- Just after hitting the ‘OK’ button, you need to log out of QB Desktop, and then you should restart your system to send your emails to your clients via the QB software.
Solution. 3: Make appropriate changes in the Internet Explorer settings to resolve this connection issue
- Just after opening the Internet Explorer browser, you are required to tap the ‘Tools’ tab to hit the ‘Internet Options’ option, and then you must go to the ‘Advanced’ tab situated inside the ‘Internet Options’ window.
- You will now see a button named ‘Restore Advanced Settings’ and you need to hit it to make the necessary changes in this browser.
- Step out of the Internet Explorer browser after hitting the ‘OK’ button and then you can go forward to send important emails to your vendors via the QB application.
These are the perfect solutions for extirpating the QuickBooks Network Connection Error and they need to be used properly in a correct sequence. For more technical assistance, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Support Team.
Read more: quickbooks black and white screen