QuickBooks Desktop has been adopted by thousands of companies across multiple sectors of the global industry for their various accounting & bookkeeping requirements. The tremendous benefits offered by this software are behind its surging popularity.
However, many unexpected technical issues can crop up within this software & one of the common issues that trouble users is the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ Problem. In this frustrating technical glitch, users are unsuccessful in opening up their QB application despite several attempts & even if they acquire the QB window; they are restricted from doing any task as the screen remains frozen.
Here’s an authentic analysis of this issue, along with various troubleshooting methods.
Are you constantly disturbed due to the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ problem? You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Possible Causes Behind the Emergence of ‘QB Desktop Does Not Open’ Problem
The various technical reasons that are responsible for the ‘QB Desktop Does Not Open’ problem are detailed here:
- Invalid name fixed on the company file & a faulty configuration of ‘QB Program setup’ can instigate this issue.
- Not ensuring the accurate installation of ‘QB Desktop’ on the user’s system can effectively trigger this error.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1722
What Are the Fully Verified Methods to Tackle the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Cannot Be Opened’ Problem?
The suitable methods needed to eliminate the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Cannot Be Opened’ problem are detailed here:
Method 1: Correctly accomplish the valid execution of ‘Quick Fix my Program’ in order to weed out this problem
- Here, the first requirement is to just go to the official website of Intuit through any web browser & then the next task is to properly download the recently released edition of ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the computer.
- Just thereafter, you will have to simply save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file within any suitable folder & then this file’s execution will allow you to install the ‘QB Tool Hub’ successfully.
- After that, you can just move ahead to launch the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window & then you shall operate the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility given inside the ‘Program Problems’ menu.
- Next, effectively finish the execution & then reliably open the QB application to finish all your necessary tasks.
Method 2: Accurately remove every installation fault via the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ on the system
- Like the previous method, launch the ‘QB Tool Hub’ & then easily shift to the ‘Installation Issues’ menu in order to swiftly execute the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ via its icon.
- After the removal of all the installation faults, you can just restart your system in order to successfully launch the QB Desktop application via the proper process.
Method 3: Effectively provide an entirely new name to the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file to resolve this issue
- You must swiftly open the folder presently holding the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file & then you can correctly right-click on the icon of this file in order to reliably tap the ‘Rename’ option.
- Just afterward, grant a correct name to the file as follows: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldhyr.’
- Now, promptly save the newly granted name by tapping the ‘OK’ button & then access & utilize your QB application without any issues.
You have just read the best methods to rectify the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ Problem. For additional help, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks error 6000, 80