Acne is a common problem that most teenagers feel haunted by. Be it women or men, everyone experiences acne and pimples once in their lifetime, and their frequent spurring up can cause a few cosmetic concerns. So, here we will discuss the best pimple removal cream for your skin and reveal the best skincare routine for acne-prone skin!
Nothing can be as distressing as waking up to a bunch of acne on your face. You do everything to get rid of it- finding online suggestions, consulting a dermatologist, trying acne removal creams, but still feel bad about it. Treating acne demands a lot of patience and effort. It may also include opting for a personalized skincare routine as per your skin type and the issue you are facing right now. You should not expect your existing skincare routine to show any miracles, but you can have better results with time and patience- especially if you use a good-quality pimple removal cream.
What is Acne?
Acne is the result of skin popping out due to blocked pores. Pimples are the most common type of acne that results from the excess sebum production in the deepest layers of the skin, along with dead skin cells, bacteria, and dust buildup in the pores.
The sebaceous glands naturally produce sebum, a waxy substance to naturally protect the skin. It makes an important part of the body’s natural oils and helps maintain proper moisturization in the skin cells. However, too much of it can clog the skin pores by trapping irritants and pollutants.
In fact, acne itself can cause you many inflammatory and non-inflammatory woes such as pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, etc. And as relaxing as it may sound, pimple removal cream is also beneficial in eliminating several of the root causes linked to acne.
Here are some underlying causes or risk factors associated with acne: –
- Hormonal changes
- Genetic Susceptibility
- Inadequate water intake or dehydration
- Medications such as Steroids
- Humidity and excessive sweating
- Lack of sleep or sleep Irregularities
- Dandruff may trigger pimples on the forehead
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
Environmental triggers such as pollution, too many skincare products, toxins, ultraviolet rays, etc., can also result in acne pop-ups. Besides, consuming a diet rich in sugar content, such as dark chocolates and milk products can worsen the spread of acne.
Dail Skincare Regimen for a Clear Skin
Here is how you should curate your effective skincare routine with the help of anti-acne cream and Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that also helps your skin deal with acne.
- Always use a mild cleanser: The first rule, which is the basis of any skincare routine, includes washing your face with a mild face cleanser. However, when you have sensitive and acne-prone skin, you should be more cautious about choosing the right type of cleanser.
Opting for a face cleanser made of sulfate-free ingredients would be better.
It would not strip away your skin’s natural pH, or else your acne will be more prominent. Also, remember that you should not wash your face more than twice a day and use pimple removal cream only twice.
- Avoid over-exfoliation: Exfoliation ensures that deeply rooted impurities are removed, while it may also lead to redness or irritation if done rigorously. Don’t be tempted to use a face scrubber daily on your skin because it can negatively affect the healthy cells and expose them to scarring.
- Toning: The next step to skin care for acne-prone skin involves using a natural toner. A toner tightens the enlarged pores so that dust does not trap in. It also helps slough away other irritants that make the pores susceptible to infections.
- Moisturization: You should not even think of skipping moisture for acne-prone skin. A moisturizer hydrates the skin and protects it from seasonal damage. You can use an oil-free moisturizer to re-balance the oil without making your skin feel greasy. Additionally, use pimple removal cream in your skincare routine to get rid of acne and marks.
- Get yourself a healthy diet: We recommend avoiding foods that can spike insulin as it may worsen your skin condition. Instead, opt for foods rich in antioxidants and nutrients as they will enhance skin health. And don’t forget to drink 2-3 liters of water every day, it would help keep the oil content in check.
While these are some basic skin care tips, adhering to these will help cleanse your skin from deep within. Besides, you can also use pimple removal cream, tea tree face wash, and skin correcting serum to manage acne and acne scars in no time.
Which is the best pimple removal cream?
If you want to naturally address acne and marks on your skin, you can opt for the Mamaearth skincare range. Made with the safest and gentle ingredients, Mamaearth skincare range is exclusively crafted for all skin types. Each formulation is carefully made with no harsh chemicals or toxins, so they do not harm the skin.
You can check out Vitamin C Serum for skin brightening effects or try the Ubtan range for a radiant glow on the skin. Also, we would suggest you try Mamaearth Activated Charcoal Face Wash to get rid of excess oil and impurities.
Here is what you need to know about Mamaearth Anti Acne Kit:
This kit has Tea Tree Face Wash, Skin Correct Face Serum, and Acne Removal Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- Tea Tree Face Wash helps pull out dirt and dust while unclogging the pores. However, it does not make your skin dry even after the wash. Use it as a step one in your morning and evening skincare routine and see changes for yourself.
- Then next, use Skin Correct Face Serum on damp skin. Face serums are the richest skincare product that addresses skincare issues with ease as they are made with potent ingredients.
- Follow it with an Oil-Free Face Moisturizer to nourish and hydrate your skin.
This pimple removal cream is a host of benefits for oily skin types. So, don’t forget to use it twice daily for the best results.
Did you know? Mamaearth’s skincare range is approved by FDA and PETA. It means that these products are made from safe and gentle ingredients and that they are not tested on animals. Besides, this brand is the first Made Safe certified brand, and it is known for its Nature-First initiatives like being plastic positive and planting a tree for every order received from its website.