If you’re planning to take the Okta Certified Consultant exam, you’re likely looking for ways to boost your chances of success. PassQuestion provides the latest Okta Certified Consultant Exam Questions which are designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of the exam content and familiarize yourself with the type of questions you’ll encounter on test day. Our Okta Certified Consultant Exam Questions are designed to help you get the most out of your preparation, so you can walk into the exam with confidence and achieve the certification you’re after. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on our Okta Certified Consultant Exam Questions today and take the first step towards becoming an Okta Certified Consultant!
Okta Certified Consultant
Okta Certified Consultants are technically proficient at implementing the Okta service in a variety of configurations. Consultants have experience integrating common applications, such as, Office 365, G Suite, Box, and Salesforce with Okta. They also have extensive knowledge and experience scoping and implementing complex Okta integrations involving multi-forest and multi-domain environments, advanced single sign-on (SSO), and inbound federation with Okta. Consultants have working knowledge of Okta APIs and custom configuration options.
In order to achieve this certification, you must hold a valid Okta Administrator certification and pass either the Certified Consultant Exam or the Certified Consultant Hands-On Configuration Exam.
Format: 60 Discrete Option Multiple Choice (DOMC) questions with case studies
Time allotted: 90 minutes
Exam Fee: USD $300
Prerequisites: Pass the Professional and Administrator Exams
Implementing Advanced Sourcing 15%
Implementing Advanced SSO Strategies 20%
Implementing Custom Configuration Options with Okta 17%
Implementing Directory Solutions 12%
Implementing Inbound Federation with Okta 10%
Implementing Okta Policies 13%
Working with Okta APIs and API Access Management 13%
View Online Okta Certified Consultant Free Questions
1. When Okta calls your external service, it enforces a default timeout of seconds.
2. Okta serves pages on your custom domain over HTTPS. To set up this feature, you need to provide:
A. A token in form of a cookie to the browser to locally (client-side) store session information to your custom domain
B. A valid Service Account to Okta for setup
C. An SSL certificate that is valid for your domain
D. An API key from your custom domain, to authorize Okta to serve pages over HTTPS
3. In a SAML Trace, you can see that on an [Okta (IDP) App SAML request towards an App (SP side)] where you’ve already configured some regex-matching custom SAML attributes (not set in Mappings, but directly in the SAML App’s config) to be passed over, these (which are named in the App’s config as ‘User attributes’ or ‘Group attributes’) are send:
A. As an API header
D. Back to Okta
4. You are faced with the error: “Failed to connect to the specified LDAP server displays.”. What is worth to consider checking first?
A. That the ‘username’ attribute’s format contains the exact ’email’ attribute’s address value
B. To make sure you enabled LDAPS
C. To run a query and see if it returns the right port for LDAP (always non-SSL)
D. Email should be in a UPN format, this needs to get checked
5. Which of the following is / are OAuth 2.0 flow(s):
A. Client Access Authorization flow
B. Authorization Code flow
C. Authorization Code flow with PKCE
D. Server Authorization flow
E. Client Credentials