PassQuestion new cracked NCIE-SAN, ONTAP NS0-520 Exam Questions that will allow you to prepare for the exam in a better way. With the help of PassQuestion, you will be able to receive high-quality NS0-520 Exam Questions that will allow you to improve your preparation level for the NetApp NS0-520 exam. If you are going through all of our NS0-520 questions and answers, then you will be able to clear the NetApp NS0-520 exam on the first attempt.
NS0-520 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN, ONTAP
We recommend that NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer–SAN, ONTAP candidates have six to 12 months of experience in planning, implementing, and validating end-to-end SAN solutions for customers in FC and iSCSI environments. Experience in SAN implementation within virtualized environments and within clustered environments is highly recommended. NCIE-SAN Specialist, ONTAP candidates must first achieve the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification.
The NS0-520 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Exam Name: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN, ONTAP
Exam Number: NS0-520
Exam Price: $150 USD
Duration: 90 minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 62%
The NCIE-SAN, ONTAP (NS0-520) exam includes the following topics:
ONTAP SAN solution assessment
- Identify that all prerequisites for the installation of NetApp system, hosts, and FCP/FCoE switches are verified.
- Identify a detailed inventory of SAN components
- Describe the solution design and the hardware provisioned to meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
ONTAP SAN planning
- Identify environmental and physical considerations
- Describe storage controller configuration concepts
- Describe switch configuration concepts
- Describe host configuration concepts
- Describe storage space utilization or management concepts
ONTAP SAN implementation and configuration
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system node configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of SVM configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system FCP or NVMe configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system iSCSI configuration tasks
- Describe how to configure switches
- Describe how to configure host systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of storage space utilization or management concepts
ONTAP SAN implementation testing and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting tasks