For many people, the thought of vacationing on a beach paradise is nothing short of heavenly. What could be more relaxing than basking in the sun, swimming in crystal-clear waters, and enjoying the sound of waves crashing against the shore? Unfortunately, not all beach resorts are created equal. In fact, some of them can be downright luxurious and expensive. If you’re searching for a luxurious beach resort in the United States, here are a few to consider.
What is a Luxury Beach Resort?
According to Forbes, the five most luxurious beach resorts in the United States are The Breakers, The Inn at Little Washington, The Sandals Resort by the Sea in Jamaica, Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida and The Four Seasons Resort Boca Raton. All of these resorts offer world-class amenities such as amazing water views, gourmet dining options and impressive spa services.
The Breakers is a well-known luxury beach resort located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. It features nearly 350 rooms ranging from junior suites to three-bedroom villas and offers stunning water views from almost every room. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, a championship tennis court and a full range of activities for guests of all ages.
The Inn at Little Washington is another luxurious beach resort located just outside of Washington D.C. It has 78 unique rooms including presidential suites and comes with its own winery and restaurant. The property also has its own private lake for fishing or swimming and a fitness center complete with racquetball courts.
The Sandals Resort by the Sea is one of Jamaica’s most famous luxury beach resorts and offers Deluxe Rooms that come with sizeable terraces overlooking the ocean or pools. Other facilities include a state-of-the-art spa, numerous restaurants and shops as well as an astonishingly beautiful infinity pool that stretches out over the Caribbean Sea.
Mar-a-Lago Club is perhaps the most famous luxury beach resort in America
The Different Types of Luxury Beach Resorts There are a variety of luxury beach resorts in the United States. These are some of the most popular types:
1) Luxury Resorts on the Beach: Many luxury resorts on the beach offer stunning ocean views and poolside access to the sand. This type of resort is perfect for relaxation and enjoyment during your stay.
2) Golf Resort Luxury Beach Resorts: Often, golf resort luxury beach resorts include championship courses that guests can play while staying at the resort. These resorts often offer luxurious accommodations and great amenities like tennis courts, pools, and spas.
3) Desert Resort Luxury Beach Resorts: If you’re looking for a luxurious tropical retreat, consider a desert resort luxury beach resort. These complexes feature intimate villas with stunning views of the ocean or desert landscape. Many also have lavish spas, an aviary, and other features that would make any traveler happy.
4) Coastal Resort Luxury Beach Resorts: Coastal resorts offer amazing coastal views while still being close to all of the action in town. You can enjoy world-class cuisine, beautiful beaches, and all of the other activities that make a vacation truly luxurious.
What Amenities are Included in a Luxury Beach Resort?
Some of the amenities that may be included in a luxury beach resort are a lazy river, spa, fitness center, and casino. These resorts often offer amazing views of the ocean or a pool and can be perfect for couples looking for an escape. Some other amenities that may be included are concierge services, evening entertainment, and chef-prepared meals. Which States Have the Best Luxury Beach Resorts? The US offers a variety of luxurious beach resorts, each with its own set of unique features and amenities. Whether you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort with world-class service or a secluded getaway on a private island, the options are plentiful and varied. Here are five of the best luxury beach resorts in the US:
1. The Ritz-Carlton on St. John – This iconic resort offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea from its championship golf course, as well as luxurious accommodations, top-notch dining options, and incredible spa services.
2. The Beverly Hills Hotel – Nestled atop one of Los Angeles’ most prestigious neighborhoods, this hotel offers panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from its rooftop pool and spa area. Guest rooms come complete with plush bedding and sumptuous bath products, while menus offer plenty of gourmet choices.
3. The Esplanade at Spa Resort & Casino – This luxurious casino resort is located on Paradise Island in Bahamas, just minutes from some of the best beaches in the world. Facilities include a world-class spa, 18 hole championship golf course, full-service casino plus over 70 other premium amenities and activities to enjoy during your stay.
4. Sanctuary Cove – Nestled on 32 acres of pristine white sand beaches on Virgin Gorda in British Virgin Islands, Sanctuary Cove is one of the most exclusive luxury.
If you’re looking for a luxurious beach vacation, you should consider checking out some of the top resorts in the USA. From Florida to California, there are numerous luxury options available to choose from, and each has its own unique set of features that can make your trip unforgettable. If you’re interested in finding out more about these resorts or planning a trip yourself, be sure to check out our website!
For more information click here Luxury beach resorts in USA.