As the name suggests, live streaming videos refer to the act of transmitting live video content over the internet to be sent to the target audience. It used to be done by dedicated streaming platforms initially but now many social media platforms have expanded the reach of live streaming, making it one of the key components that brands can use as their social media marketing strategy. The live streaming tool offers your audience a window into your brand, and this article will demonstrate how that can be made possible.
The first thing you need to have is a good internet connection for smooth live streaming that doesn’t lag or interrupt your live streaming. Our recommendation is to go for Xfinity internet, which is the most widely available internet service provider in the US offering the fastest cable internet speeds with 24/7 Xfinity customer service. You must subscribe to the internet package that meets the requirement for smooth live streaming content of your brand.
Once you have a good working internet connection, you are ready for live streaming content that is beneficial for your brand. Following are some of the ways that, if implemented, can expand the reach of your brand to numerous users.
Live Interviews. If live interviews are advertised in advance to create a little buzz around the event, and interviews are hosted with the big name in your industry, then it will definitely raise awareness about your brand and draw the audience to your website and social media platforms.
- A live interview can be enhanced if audiences post questions in the comment section of the live broadcast.
- Also, you can use the live interview to add in any additional feature, such as the flash sale, which may yield lots of conversion due to FOMO (i.e. fear of missing out) or a sense of urgency.
- You can even multi-stream the interview by using content distribution platforms to multiply extensive results.
Live Product Promotions. If you film a product demo, it can go a long way in overcoming any other kind of product promotional video. It makes for a good fit for marketing seasonal product launches along with exclusive deals.
- The live streaming of the product in use will increase traffic for the said product.
- It can lead to an increase in conversion of sales. It is also a good way to include special offers, which viewers can watch and act on their emotions right away.
- Also, you can get reusable video materials with live product tutorials/promotions. Post on your social media platform and people who missed your live show will subscribe to your brand and look forward to the next one.
Live Product Launch. If you use the live streaming option to launch your products, it is definitely an incredible way to streamline the brand’s sales. This technique will attract attention to the launching event, the brand, and the product, which will result in the conversion of buyers.
- Using live streaming for a product launch can reinforce marketing formats such as flash sales, product demos, or brand awareness events.
- The product launch video can serve in the future again if it is repurposed.
- Audience engagement increases through real-time videos.
- This can also work as an awareness booster for smaller brands’ live streaming strategies.
Live Product Showcase. Brands can even use live streaming to demonstrate to audiences how their products or services are used. This is a very cost-effective way of boosting sales.
- Cost-effective method, since it can take a single shooting set to be accomplished.
- Such a method can be supplemented by product trials, giveaways, or brands announcement.
- FOMO is real and it will result in helping your brand boost product sales.
Live Behind the Scenes. BTS or Behind screen content is known to attract a large amount of audience than any other kind of video content. Such content will be sure to boost your traffic, provide engagement and demonstrate the lives of people working in the brands that audiences will be able to relate to.
- This can help with attracting more audiences.
- In an interactive strategy; the audience can come together as a community.
- Provide a ‘human face’ to the brand to the audience to make it more personalized.
Livestreaming can help your brand to grow and attract a large following. If you follow some of the aforementioned steps, you will be sure to have an engaging audience for your brand. live streaming has multiple opportunities for brands to make use of and can help create superb visibility on social media platforms.