The HCIA-Transmission V2.5 certification exam is the latest version of the HCIA-Transmission certification, which has been updated to reflect the latest technologies and industry trends. To prepare for the HCIA-Transmission V2.5 certification exam, you need reliable and comprehensive study material that covers all the topics and objectives of the exam. That’s why we recommend you use PassQuestion’s HCIA-Transmission V2.5 H31-311_V2.5-ENU Study Material, which is designed by experienced and certified experts who have deep knowledge of Huawei’s products and solutions. PassQuestion’s HCIA-Transmission V2.5 H31-311_V2.5-ENU Study Material contains real exam questions and answers that are accurate and valid. You can practice with these questions and answers to test your knowledge and skills and improve your confidence and performance in the real exam.
HCIA-Transmission V2.5 Exam Overview
Exam Code: H31-311
Exam Name: HCIA-Transmission
Exam language: ENU/CHS
Question Type: Single-answer Question, Multiple-answer Question, True or false, Short Response Item, Drag and drop item
Exam fees: 200USD
Exam Duration: 90min
Passing score/Total score: 600/1000
HCIA-Transmission V2.5 Exam Knowledge Content
After passing the HCIA-Transmission V2.5 certification, you will master the basic knowledge of transport networks and the network architecture of Huawei transport network solutions. You will be able to perform O&M based on your knowledge and be qualified as a transport network O&M engineer. The HCIA-Transmission V2.5 exam covers basic knowledge of the transmission network field, including Transmission Network Overview, WDM Principles, SDH Principles, Transmission Network Products, Introduction to NCE-T, OTN Protocol, NG WDM Equipment Networking and Applications, Transmission Network Protection Principles.
- Transmission Network Overview 10%
- SDH Principles 15%
- Transmission Network Products 10%
- Introduction to NCE-T 5%
- Introduction to Ethernet Principles and Services 10%
- WDM Principles 15%
- NG WDM Equipment Networking and Applications 10%
- OTN Protocol 10%
- Transmission Network Protection Principles 15%
View Online HCIA-Transmission V2.5 H31-311_V2.5-ENU Free Questions
1. What are the following steps for low-speed services to be multiplexed into high-speed SDH services? (Multiple choice)
B. Overhead Insertion
2. Which of the following layers of overhead belong to the electrical layer overhead of OTN? (Multiple choice)
3. Which of the following statements about the advantages of OTN is incorrect?
A. The WDMI function is used to meet the requirements of Tbit/s bandwidth per fiber
B. OTN provides up to five levels of nested or overlapping TCM connection monitoring
C. OTN provides a powerful out-of-band FEC function to effectively ensure line transmission performance
D. OTN provides 2.7Gbit/s, 107Gbit/s, 43Gbit/s or even 117.8Gbit/s high-speed access
4. Which of the following is the main structure of the WDM system with N-channel wavelength multiplexing? ( Multiple choice )
A. Optical wavelength conversion unit
B. WDM unit
C. Optical amplification unit
D. Monitoring unit
E. Intersection unit
5. Which of the following is not an advantage of WDM?
A. Super large capacity and transparent data transmission
B. Ease of upgrade and maximum protection of existing investments
C. Completely replace SDH equipment
D. Compatible with all optical switching networks in the future
6. Which of the following is the meaning of SFD in the Ethernet frame structure?
B. Frame Check Sequence
C. Start delimiter
7. Which of the following are device-level protection schemes for SDH products?
A. Power Protection
B. Cross-connect and timing board protection
C. System Control Board Protection
D. TPS protection
8. The standard Ethernet frame length should not be less than 64 bytes.
Which of the following factors contribute to this limitation? (Multiple choice)
A. Minimum transmission distance
B. Maximum transmission distance
C. Working Mechanism of Conflict Detection
D. MAC address