Hard Luxury Goods Market is anticipated to grow by 10.4% CAGR from 2023 to 2029, from a market value of USD 117.79 billion in 2022 to USD 235.46 billion in 2029.
Hard Luxury Goods Market Overview
A market research study on “Hard Luxury Goods Market” is available from Maximize industry Research, a global healthcare industry research company.An extensive overview of the market for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CROs is provided in the paper. The market size and growth rate are two major points of the report. The drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the Hard Luxury Goods market are included in the report’s insights.
Hard Luxury Goods Market Report Scope and Research Methodology
Hard Luxury Goods Market Analysis used both primary and secondary research techniques. Through surveys, interviews, and market observations, primary research entailed the direct acquisition of data from the marketplace. In secondary research, information was gathered from published sources such news stories, company websites, and industry studies.
The industry’s competition, which includes market leaders, imitators, and newcomers, is thoroughly studied. The important figures obtained at following thorough Hard Luxury Goods analysis were confirmed and verified through extensive primary research. Market engineering, market forecasting, market breakdown, and data triangulation are all examples of market statistics calculations. The company’s annual reports, articles, paid and free databases, etc. were used to gather the secondary data. calculating the regional
For detail insights on this market, request for methodology here
Hard Luxury Goods Market Regional Insights
The research offers a thorough examination of the growth factors, obstacles, outlook, and competitive environment in every region. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa are the geographical regions into which the market is divided. The research also lists the top nations in each area and projects their respective markets.
Hard Luxury Goods Market Segmentation
The market is divided into watch and jewelry segments based on the kind of product. Timepieces are the biggest sources of income due to the rising demand for sophisticated luxury watches. With sales rising at a CAGR of 10.08 percent over the course of the projection period, watches are anticipated to be the most valued product on the global market for hard luxury goods. However, due to the rising demand for various forms of jewelry, it is anticipated that demand will continue to increase throughout the projection period.
The market is divided into two categories for men and women based on gender. Hard luxury goods are thought to have a more lucrative market among women than among men. Due to their increasing desire for accessories including watches, necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets, women would make up the bulk of the market. Emerging male grooming trends will encourage the growth of the male sector, with men becoming more interested in branded, high-end watches. As a result, many companies are concentrating on offering products that may satisfy the various needs of both end consumers.
The market is divided into monobrand stores, specialty stores, department stores, and online retailers based on the distribution channel. More hard luxury goods are being sold in monobrand and specialty stores than in the other two sectors, and this trend is anticipated to remain for the foreseeable future. In monobrand and speciality shops, customers may see and touch the products in-person, allowing them to compare their qualities. By expanding their presence in department stores or retail locations, businesses are seeking to expand their market reach. For instance, in February 2020, Burberry announced the acquisition of Printemps, a network of department stores in Paris that offers a large selection of luxury items in addition to clothing and cosmetics.
However, the ease of shopping online would make it more appealing.
Sub Segmentation :
1. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market Size, by Product Type (2022-2029)
2. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market Size, by Gender (2022-2029)
3. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market Size, by Distribution Channel (2022-2029)
• Online Stores
• Department Stores
• Monobrand Stores
• Specialty Stores
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst
Hard Luxury Goods Market Key Players
1. Gucci 2. Signet 3. Tissot 4. Bottega Veneta 5. Chanel 6. Giorgio Armani 7. Hermes International 8. Harry Winston 9. Louis Vuitton 10.Beaumont & Charlesworth 11.Graff Diamonds Ltd. 12.Swatch Group 13.Richemont 14.Bulgari 15.Chanel S.A. 16.Ralph Lauren Corp. 17.Tiffany and Co. 18.Rolex 19.Cartier 20.Chopard 21.Pandora Jewellers 22.Chow Tai Fook 23.Rado 24.Titan 25.Rajesh Exports 26.China National Gold Group Gold Jewellery
Table Of Content :
1. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market: Research Methodology
2. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market: Executive Summary
2.1 Market Overview and Definitions
2.1.1. Introduction to Global Hard Luxury Goods Market
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.2.2. Recommendations for Investors
2.2.3. Recommendations for Market Leaders
2.2.4. Recommendations for New Market Entry
3. Global Hard Luxury Goods Market: Competitive Analysis
3.1 MMR Competition Matrix
3.1.1. Market Structure by region
3.1.2. Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
3.2 Consolidation in the Market
3.2.1 M&A by region
3.3 Key Developments by Companies
3.4 Market Drivers
3.5 Market Restraints
3.6 Market Opportunities
3.7 Market Challenges
3.8 Market Dynamics
3.9 PORTERS Five Forces Analysis
3.11 Regulatory Landscape by region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• The Middle East and Africa
• South America
3.12 COVID-19 Impact
Important inquiries addressed in the Hard Luxury Goods Market are:
- What is Hard Luxury Goods ?
- What are the global trends in the Hard Luxury Goods Market?
- What was the Hard Luxury Goods Total Market size in 2023?
- What is expected Hard Luxury Goods Market size by 2029?
- Who held the largest market share in Hard Luxury Goods Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Hard Luxury Goods Market?
- What are the major challenges that the Hard Luxury Goods Industry could face in the future?
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Hard Luxury Goods Market:
end-user industries utilizing Hard Luxury Goods experienced a drop in growth in several countries, including China, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Spain, France, and India, due to operational pauses amid increasing COVID-19 cases and lockdowns. This decline in end-user industry revenues led to a significant decrease in demand for Hard Luxury Goods manufacturers, directly impacting the growth of the Hard Luxury Goods Market in 2023. The global increase in COVID-19 instances contributed to the sharp decline in demand for Hard Luxury Goods products as businesses faced challenging conditions during this period.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report:
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2017 to 2022)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2017 to 2022)
- Industrial Manipulator Market Size, Share, Size Forecast by different segment | 2023−2029
- Industrial Manipulator Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by region
- Industrial Manipulator Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, Application and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of business by region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is one of the fastest-growing market research and business consulting firms serving clients globally. Our revenue impact and focused growth-driven research initiatives make us a proud partner of majority of the Fortune 500 companies. We have a diversified portfolio and serve a variety of industries such as IT & telecom, chemical, food & beverage, aerospace & defense, healthcare and others.
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
444 West Lake Street, Floor 17, Chicago, IL, 60606, USA.
+1 800 507 4489 +91 9607365656