The global Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate (MDI) market size was USD 28.26 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing adoption of diphenylmethane diisocyanate in the construction industry is the key factor driving market revenue growth.
Rising growth of the construction sector across the world creates high demand for MDI, which is used for production of rigid polyurethane foam and has a wide application in the construction industry. It is used in insulated panels, roof installation, and filling gaps around windows and doors. Rigid polyurethane foams, such as spray, pour-in-place, and one-component foams, can be used to fill gaps and cover complex shapes. Rigid polyurethane foam has significant environmental benefits including increased energy efficiency and lower construction load. The construction industry is booming across the world, especially in the U.S., China, and India. According to research, the global construction industry will expand to USD 15.5 trillion by 2030 and added USD 900 billion to the U.S. economy in first three months of 2020. China, the U.S., and India are leading the way, accounting for 57% of global growth.
Market Size – USD 28.26 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.1%, Market Trends – Rising trend for phosgene-free MDI production
In addition, rising trend to produce phosgene-free MDI or non-toxic phosgene is expected to drive revenue growth during the forecast period. The strategy is to create a non-toxic phosgene-free alternative production process for Methyl Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI). Phosgene-free MDI helps to support government health-related standards. Some of the companies are producing climate-friendly MDI and introduced it to the market. For instance, in February 2022, German multinational chemical company BSAF introduced Lupranat ZERO, which is climate-friendly diphenylmethane diisocyanate. The product is useful for production of rigid polyurethane foam and as thermal insulation in the construction industry.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1100
The newly updated, 250+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Emergen Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others..
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation, Covestro AG., Everchem Specialty Chemicals, Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd., Kumho Mitsui Chemicals, Lanxess AG., Tosoh Corporation, Hexion Inc., and TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1100
The report assesses the profound changes in this business setting caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and considers the prominent market aspects that have been severely disrupted by the pandemic. The report thus expounds on the rapidly changing market scenario in this COVID-19 era, which aims to help businesses involved in this sector overcome the pandemic’s gripping effects and formulate new growth strategies to boost the growth of the market.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Monomeric MDI
- Polymeric MDI
- Modified MDI
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Rigid Foam
- Flexible Foam
- Adhesive & Sealant
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Furniture & Interiors
- Electronics & Appliances
- Rubber and Plastic
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/diphenylmethane-diisocyanate-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The adhesive and sealant segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing demand for Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate (MDI) for production of adhesive and sealant. MDI is widely used for production of adhesive and sealants that are useful for industrial and other applications. For example, Covestro, a chemical company produces an aromatic polyisocyanate prepolymer DESMODUR E 210, which is MDI-based and applied in reactive adhesives and sealants for various applications in furniture and construction.
- The furniture & interiorssegment revenue is expected to increase at a steady rate over the forecast period due to the rising demand for diphenylmethane diisocyanate in furniture and interiors MDI is used for production of flexible foams that are applied in various furniture and interior applications. Flexible foam is a cushioning material used to manufacture upholstered furniture that is fashionable and durable. It is a good flame retardant that is ideal for mattresses, pillows, couches, chairs, and other home or office furniture cushioning.
- The North America market is expected to register a steady growth rate during the forecast period due to rising adoption of diphenylmethane diisocyanate in construction and automotive applications. Rising growth of automotive and construction sectors in countries across the region, especially the U.S., is creating ample opportunities for the market. According to a research, the construction industry added USD 900 billion to the U.S. economy in the first three months of 2020.
- On 24 February 2022, Covestro AG, chemical company based in Germany launched climate-friendly diphenylmethane diisocyanate. The new MDI grades have a wide range of applications in construction, cold chain, and automotive industries. Covestro’s climate-neutral MDI helps to reduce embodied carbon and energy consumption over a building’s life cycle. Use of PU insulating materials made from it in new buildings and renovations of older real estate can thus contribute greatly to responsible use of primary resources and reduction of CO2 emissions.
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1100
Our reports will help you solve the following issues: –
Insecurity about the future:
Our research and insights help our clients to anticipate upcoming revenue compartments and growth ranges. This help our client to invest or divest their assets.
Understanding market opinions:
It is extremely vital to have an impartial understanding of market opinions for a strategy. Our insights help to have a keen view on a market sentiment. We keep this reconnaissance by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders of a value chain of each industry we track.
Understanding the most reliable investment centers:
Our research ranks investments centers of market by considering their future demands, returns and profit margins. Our clients can focus on most prominent investment centers by procuring our market research.
Evaluating potential business partners:
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.
Buy Your Copy now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1100
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Compound Management Market
Flow Imaging Microscopy Market
Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
Durable Medical Equipment Market
High-performance Liquid Chromatography Market
Slide Stainers Market
2D Chromatography Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Our Press Release Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services