Pie is one of the most popular desserts in the world, and for good reason. The ingenuity of pie lovers knows no bounds, and they love coming up with new and innovative ways to enjoy their favorite pies. But what if you don’t have time to make a pie from scratch? What if you just want to enjoy a slice of your favorite pie without all the fuss? Don’t worry, you can still enjoy a delicious pie by using premade Pie Boxes. In this tutorial, we will show you how easy it is to create your own custom Pie Boxes in minutes!
MyBoxPackaging is a great way to express your personality and brand. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as packaging products, delivering goods, or even storing items. You can create custom boxes from scratch, or you can take advantage of pre-made boxes available online or in stores.
What you’ll need pie boxes
Pie boxes may be a fun way to give your dessert display a little more pzazz.Plus, they’re super easy to make! Here’s what you’ll need:
Pie boxes (or any container that will fit your pie)
Pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
Edible ink or a brush
Apple pie filling (your favorite recipe or store-bought)
Crystal sugar or superfine sugar
1.Start by prepping your pie crust. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface and fit it into the Pie Box you’ve chosen. Trim any excess dough and crimp the edges decoratively.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place parchment paper in each of the Pie Boxes and fill each one with your favorite apple pie filling.
4. Cut a small hole in top of each pie box and sprinkle crystal sugar over the pies.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and sprinkle ground cinnamon over top of pies before returning them to oven for an additional 5 minutes, until crystals are golden brown and pies are heated through.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!
How to make the pie boxes
If you love making pies, you’re going to love these easy homemade pie boxes! These boxes are the perfect way to transport your pies without having to worry about them falling apart. You can make as many or as few boxes as you need, and they are super easy to do.
To make your own pie boxes, you’ll first need some supplies. You will need a piece of cardboard that is at least 12 inches wide by 18 inches long, a ruler or measuring tape, adhesive dots, fabric glue, and a sewing needle.
To create the pie box lid, start by cutting the cardboard into a square that is 9 inches on each side. Then, trace around the edge of the square with your ruler or measuring tape. Next, use the adhesive dots to secure the corners of the lid to the bottom of the cardboard square. Make sure that the edges of the lid are even with the edges of the square so that it forms a perfect seal.
Now it’s time to create your pie box body. To do this, start by cutting a piece of fabric 8½ inches wide by 12 inches long. Then, fold in half so that each end has an 8-inch length and sew them together along one side (you will now have a 16-inch-long piece of fabric). Next, unfold the fabric and measure out 1 inch from one end and 1 inch from each corner…this will be where you will sewn your pie box sides onto your
Tips for using your pie box
Your pie box is one of the most important pieces of kitchen equipment you will ever own. It not only helps you make amazing pies, but it also keeps your pies safe while they’re in the oven. Here are a few tips for using your pie box:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees before filling your pie box. This will help ensure that your pie cooks evenly and doesn’t come out too dry or burnt on the outside.
2. Use a pastry brush to brush some egg white onto the top of each crust before placing them in the pie box. This will ensure that the crusts don’t puff up and become tough when baked.
3. Pour any liquids or fruit filling into the pie box last so it doesn’t get absorbed by the crusts and end up being too wet or pulpy.
4. Don’t overfill your pie box — an overfilled pie can cook unevenly and be difficult to slice once it’s out of the oven. Plus, if your pies start to overflow, they can easily become ruined beyond repair!
5. Bake your pies for 16-20 minutes, depending on their size and thickness. Be sure to check them at 15 minutes so that you don’t overcook them on the inside (which could result in mushy fruit).
If you’re looking for a fun way to spruce up your Thanksgiving table or just want to create some unique and personal gifts, then check out this tutorial on how to make your own custom pie boxes in minutes! You’ll need a few supplies, including some card stock, a printer, and an inkjet printer. In the video below, the creator shows you how to create labels and decorate your boxes however you like. Whether you’re looking for something simple or want to get creative, these homemade pie boxes are sure to be a hit at your next gathering!