The Canon PIXMAG6020 is a top all-in one printer which can perform a wide range of tasks. It has a supertank ink system that prints an astonishing number of pages, and the ink replacement is cost-effective, making printing in bulk very affordable. The downside is that both black and color documents print slow, and the scanner is basic as you can get. Therefore, the users looking for a printing machine that can be used for both office and home use should prefer the Canon Pixma G6020.
The Canon PIXMA g6020 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer, with enticingly cheap running costs thanks to the large ink. It’s interface is outdated and doesn’t have an automated document feeder (ADF) that are just two of several confusing design decisions that keep this printer from being truly amazing.
Features of Canon G6020
The below listed are the specifications of Canon’s Pixma G6020 printer. This is why users are advised to read down and review the entire information to get familiar with the features of this printer.
- Sharp black documents and vibrant, detailed full-color photos are produced with 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ppm for black and 6.8 per minute in color.
- In less than 37 seconds, a 4 x 6 borderless image can be printed in just 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing as well as the Canon PRINT app all offer printing on mobile devices.
Documents up to 8.5 x 11.7″ can be scan with a flatbed scanner with 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode Document Removal Reminder networking scans, wireless scanner scan to PC, scan to Canon PRINT app, and Multi-Page PDF are scan-related features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds.
- It can print up to 99 copies simultaneously.
- Borderless copy, 4-on-2-1/2-on-1 copy, duplex 2-sided copy Document Removal Reminder ID Card Copy, and normal copy are some of the copies available.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The steps for the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure is described below. Thus, the customers are advised to go to the bottom of the page and follow the steps in the following.
- To start the canon pixma G6020 set-up process, users are advised to open an internet browser.
- Then, go to on the official web site.
- Notice: “ij.start.canon” is the official web page.
- It is now suggested to users to hold off until the website is open.
- After that, you can select setup.
- The users are then urged to look up the product’s name.
- Select”Go” or click the “Go” option.
- This window for setting up will be displayed upon the monitor.
- Then select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- “.exe” will start to download “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Note: If you have an ios devices Note that the “.dmg” file will download.
- Then, you’ll have to wait for the file to download.
- The user is advised to view the downloaded file once it has been downloaded.
- The “User Account Control” pop-up will appear.
- Choose”Yes. “Yes” option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up with the start-up message will now appear.
- Then , select “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Users can pick your preferred languages by clicking the “Language” tab.
- Users can download the manual via the “Online Manual” option.
- Note: Users can install programs under”the “Useful Software” category to use the machine more efficiently.
- The system is now updated with the latest drivers as well as software.
- Select for the “Run” option after the download process has been completed.
- After that, to finish the set-up, follow the prompts.
Therefore, if users have difficulty completing the Canon Pixma G6020 setup process or access the official website, ij.start.cannon, after following the steps previously mentioned, call the Canon customer service team.