Have you ever look yourself in the mirror and felt like your nose does not suit your face? Not only you a large frequency of people face this problem. They always feel like their nose is not in proper shape. Eventually, the person feels unsatisfied with his appearance which also lowers their self-confidence. Considering these factors, the cosmetic fields are introducing several surgical treatments to change your nose shape according to your will. However, the surgery is not suitable for every individual which is why doctors are also coming up with Non-Surgical Laser Treatments such as Non Surgical Nose Job in Dubai for reshaping the nose. Over and above that, the major controversy of this treatment is Can a Non-Surgical Nose Job make your Nose smaller?
What is a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Dubai?
This procedure also refers as liquid rhinoplasty. It is a non-surgical procedure that aims to change the nose’s shape and structure. This procedure uses two types of fillers for reshaping the nose. The doctor introduces the fillers in the outermost layer of the nose skin.
The most common and safest type of filler is hyaluronic acid. It does not have any kind of risks or side effects as it is the natural component of the skin. Moreover, it is a biodegradable component that dissolves in the skin.
Another type of filler is Radiese. It consists of calcium. It works out by restoring the volume of the nose and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The doctors insert it deeper than hyaluronic acid. Its results last longer and cannot be changed if injected wrongly.
Can Non-Surgical Nose Job in Dubai make a nose smaller?
The aim of the Non-Surgical Nose Job is to improve the appearance of the nose. It adds volume to the nose contours and reshapes them. And ultimately makes the nose appear more proportionate and symmetrical that looks more balanced according to the individual face.
However, if we look at the deformities this treatment cures are:
- A sagging nasal tip.
- Abnormalities in the cartilage and bones.
- Bumps on the bridge of the nose.
This procedure only adds volume to the nose. The size of the nose remains unchanged. But only makes the nose contours more prominent and symmetrical with the rest of your facial characteristics. Neither it makes the nose bigger or smaller.
Liquid rhinoplasty is a non-invasive procedure. It does not require any kind of invasions and incisions. This procedure is eligible for almost every individual. As every procedure has eligibility criteria for it. Similarly, a non-surgical nose job also has criteria on which the doctor decides whether the treatment is suitable for the client or not. An excellent candidate for liquid rhinoplasty has the following qualities.
- If you want to choose a less intrusive and risk-free method.
- Has a nose tip that is dropping off.
- Seems to have no skin allergies.
- Wants to modify the way their nose looks without having surgery.
- Has no underlying acute or chronic medical problems.
Simultaneously, if the person has all the qualities that are required to undergo this treatment. He should also check the conditions that may contraindicate this procedure. If the individual constituents of any one of the following conditions, the doctor does not consider him as an appropriate candidate for the treatment.
- Keloids or hypertrophic scarring.
- Diabetes or cardiovascular diseases.
- The individual who does smoking actively.
- Skin allergies or allergies to the fillers.
- Skin infections that are under treatment and are not resolved.
- Immuno deficient patients.
- Anti-coagulation disorder.
- Does not have realistic expectations from the procedure.
After ensuring that the individual is competent for the procedure, the doctor consults the individual. During the consultation, he examines the past medical history of the client and suggests him some pre-procedure guidelines. These measures help to make the procedure smooth and free of complications.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and coffee.
- To stay hydrated, consume a lot of water.
- Avoid applying additional chemicals to your skin.
- Obtain adequate rest before the surgery.
Non-Surgical Nose Job Dubai is a safe and non-invasive procedure. This procedure mostly uses hyaluronic acid fillers. It is a sustainable filler that hydrates and plumps the skin and outlines the shape of the nose. Since it is a non-intrusive method that uses injections. It may cause some kind of discomfort or pain in the treatment area. These are the aspects of this procedure.
- The doctor begins the surgery only after reviewing your prior medical history and determining that you are a good candidate for this treatment.
- Examines the bone and cartilage of the nose to rule out any bone fracture or deformity.
- Cleans and disinfects the area of the treatment to reduce the risk of infections.
- Points the site of administration of injections by marking it.
- Paces injection needle in the nasal bridge.
- Administers the filler gradually and progressively by injection.
- He massages the area of treatment to ensure the equal distribution of the filler.
- Applies the cold pack on the nose to reduce swelling and redness.
Some individuals take this procedure for granted and do not follow the aftercare measures. This results in making their procedure of no use. This is the reason the doctor propels the patient to follow the preventive measures to make the treatment worth investing.
- Do not undergo tanning procedures and sauna baths.
- Make use of lukewarm water in daily life activities.
- Avoid using hot water as it can increase redness.
- Do not touch and rub your nose unnecessarily.
- Maintain an elevated position of the head while sleeping.
- Take your medicines regularly.
- Meet your doctor as soon as possible if you notice the worsening side effects.
This procedure is coming into practice because of its several advantages. Besides the benefits, this treatment also has some side effects that are mostly temporary. It causes redness, swelling, and tenderness in the nose as well as its surrounding regions. These reactions are considered normal after the treatment and get rectified on their own.
On the other hand, this procedure uses a biodegradable filler that is hyaluronic acid. If the person does not feel satisfied by seeing the results of the procedure. He can reverse the procedure. The doctor uses hyaluronidase enzyme. This enzyme breaks the injected hyaluronic acid and reverses the treatment effects
The benefits of this method include:
- Requires no invasions and incisions.
- Provides the result in a short period of time.
- Ideal for those who need a transient change in their appearance.
- Requires no recuperation time.
- Results last for 6-12 months.
- Alters the shape of the nose that fits with the features of the face.
- Does not take a long time for the procedure.
- A quick and effective method.
- Makes the nose symmetrical and balanced.
- Increase the self-confidence.
Drawbacks of Non Surgical Nose Job in Dubai:
Since this procedure is non-surgical. It only helps to improve the external appearance of the nose. And does not cure the internal deformities of the bone and can not cause a permanent change in the nose shape. Furthermore, it only helps to change the shape of the nose by making it more symmetrical and proportionate. And the results only last for a few months. However, it is the best choice for people who only need a temporary change.