Brewers are no longer constrained by paper. With the explosion of new craft beer styles, it’s become clear that there is more than one way to label your bottles and cans.
In this post, we’ll look at four modern materials that take advantage of digital printing technology to create best custom beer labels for your beers:
Exploring the need for resilient materials beyond traditional paper labels
In today’s world, paper labels are no longer the only option for custom beer tap labels. Resilient materials like vinyl and plastic can make durable, attractive, and long-lasting labels.
The benefits of using resilient materials include:
- They’re easy to print on! This makes it easier than ever for anyone who wants their custom beer labels without access to professional printing services.
- They’re more durable than traditional paper! Unlike conventional paper, which tends to tear easily when pressure is applied directly onto it, resilient material doesn’t have this problem because its fibers are stronger than most other types of papers.
If you’re looking for a material that can withstand the rigors of your taproom, look no further than metal. Metal is lightweight and durable, making it ideal for screen printing on beer labels. It’s easy to clean, store and ship—and best of all? It looks great!
Polypropylene is a very durable and flexible material, which makes it perfect for creating custom beer tap labels. It’s also used in many industries, including food packaging and manufacturing. If you want your label to be as long-lasting as possible, polypropylene is a great choice!
Stainless steel is a great material for beer labels. It’s durable, easy to clean, and has a sleek look that will fit right into your taproom decor.
Stainless steel can be used in the same way as aluminium or plastic. You can print on it with any kind of inkjet printer or laser printer by simply printing what you want onto the label using software. If you don’t want to use digital technology, plenty of hand-drawn techniques work well with this type of material too!
Synthetic paper is a durable and versatile material used for many purposes. It’s easy to print on, clean, and reuse, making it a great choice for custom beer tap labels.
Synthetic paper has some advantages over other types of writing as well:
- It’s easy to print on (and even doodle on) with markers or pens. You won’t have problems with bleed-through or smudging when using this type of sheeting!
- Because it’s synthetic rather than wood pulp-based like your average printer paper, you don’t have to worry about how much ink gets absorbed into its fibres over time.
- Synthetic materials are often recyclable, so they’ll go back into production instead of being sent off somewhere else once used up completely during one project cycle.
The future of beer tap labels is bright. Hopefully, we’ve given you a few ideas for how to make your next custom beer labels, but if not, don’t give up! There are plenty of other products out there that can help you create the best label possible.