As you age, your skin loses its youthful look, and indicators of ageing become more and more evident. Fine facial lines and drooping skin are only two age markers. However, they are crucial to treating since these early indications of ageing suggest a breakdown of the skin’s components. The face and neck regions are popular areas of concern. Moreover, you can utilise a thread lift technique to address other areas of concern. This can include drooping buttocks wrinkling knees, and elbows.
Mono threads injectable treatments are the most recent breakthrough procedure that helps to firm and tighten skin. Thus, giving you a more natural and young appearance while maintaining skin elasticity. They have their origins in Korea and are a popular therapy. People who desire to tighten their skin without the need for surgical intervention can avail of this treatment.
They are constructed of Polydioxanone, which is an absorbent polymer that is the same substance as of dissolvable sutures. Their main feature is that they are flexible and durable threads that you can inject into the face or body. Thus, promoting the creation of collagen in the area surrounding them. This provides structural support for the tissues. These threads are smooth and free of barbs. However, they do not raise the face but rather to tighten the skin around the eyes and mouth.
Benefits Of Mono Threads Injectable Treatments
Mono threads injectable treatments have grown in popularity among consumers and clinics alike as a result of the many advantages they provide.
- It is perfect for people with a full face who have more volume, but desire a tightening on their skin. Fillers may cause these patients to seem overfilled or puffy. However, threads are an excellent option for tightening the skin without adding volume in this situation.
- Threads are particularly effective on the movable parts of the face, such as the accordion wrinkles in the cheeks. When you inject fillers into this region of the face while in motion, they may sometimes migrate and seem unnaturally plumped. To fix these bothersome lines without the danger of appearing unnatural, threads are a fantastic option.
- There is no need to administer chemicals . This is because of the Polydioxanone, they disintegrate in the skin for about 6 months. Hence, leaving no foreign substances in the skin over the long term. You can use Mono threads injectable treatments as an alternative to anti-wrinkle injections. Moreover, they promote collagen production while allowing you to maintain your natural mobility.
- PDO Threads are a therapy that lasts a more longer period.
- While it takes between 8 – 12 weeks for the benefits to ultimately manifest. The collagen-boosting effects can last anywhere from 8 – 12 months. This depends on the region that you need to address. This results in fewer visits to the clinic and outcomes that persist longer than before.
- They may be done nearly anywhere on the face.
- PDO Threads are flexible and do not interfere with muscle movement, putting them almost anywhere to aid in collagen production. They may also be performed on the body in specific areas, like the stomach, to help tighten the skin there.
- Avoid going under the knife. Mono threads injectable treatments are popular owing to their remarkable skin tightening advantages. Which you can achieve without the need for any invasive procedures. There are non-invasive ways to accomplish skin tightening without going under the knife or using drastic therapies.
What Is The Difference Between PDO Threads And Dermal Fillers?
PDO Threads and Dermal Fillers are both used to alleviate wrinkles. However, they treat them differently. Threads are dissolvable polymers used to tighten and elasticise your skin, lifting sagging skin and giving it a tighter, more elastic look.
Dermal fillers are a soft, mouldable gel that you may use to restore lost volume and alter the face and neck features.
Contrary to what you may have heard or seen on the internet, Mono threads injectable treatments are pretty painless. The needle is put very near the skin’s surface, and since you will be given a topical anaesthetic, you will not experience any discomfort.