Automotive Semiconductor Market was worth US$ 53.52 Bn in 2021 and total revenue is expected to grow at a rate of 11.2 % CAGR from 2022 to 2029, reaching almost US$ 125.12 Bn in 2029.
Automotive Semiconductor Market Overview :
Maximize Market research, has market research report on “Automotive Semiconductor Market“. The report on Automotive Semiconductor Market provides an in-depth analysis of the industry. Key highlights of the report include the market size and the growth rate. Insights of the report covers the drivers, restraints, challenges & opportunities for Automotive Semiconductor market growth.
Request a Free Sample Copy or View Report Summary :https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/34474
Automotive Semiconductor Market Report Scope and Research Methodology :
The analysis of the Automotive Semiconductor market utilized both primary and secondary research methods. Primary research involved the direct collection of data from the market through surveys, interviews, and observations. Secondary research involved the collection of data from published sources, such as industry reports, company websites, and news articles.
Dedicated study of the rivalry in the industry is covered, which includes market leaders, followers, and new entrants. Extensive primary research was conducted to acquire information and verify and confirm the crucial numbers arrived at after comprehensive Automotive Semiconductor market engineering and calculations for market statistics; market size estimations, market forecasts, market breakdown and data triangulation. The secondary data was collected from the company’s annual reports, articles, paid and free databases, etc. To estimate the regional and global Automotive Semiconductor market size, the bottom-up approach was used.
Automotive Semiconductor Market Regional Insights :
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of growth drivers, constraints, future prospects, and competitive landscape across all regions. The market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. The report also highlights the leading countries in each region along with their respective market projections.
For detail insights on this market, request for methodology here @https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/34474
Automotive Semiconductor Market Segmentation :
The market is further divided into three sectors based on the kind of vehicle: passenger automobiles, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), and heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs). During the projection period, passenger cars are anticipated to hold the greatest market share. This increase is a result of the high global demand for passenger cars, particularly in Asia and Oceania. Countries like China, India, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia have seen increased demand for passenger automobiles due to growing middle-class populations and more disposable income. The LCV class, which is anticipated to expand at the greatest CAGR between 2016 and 2022, will experience the most notable growth.
The market is further divided into Processor, Analogue IC, Discrete Power Device, Sensor, Memory Device, and Lighting Device based on Component. Discrete power devices and memory devices are the two automotive semiconductor market segments that are expanding at the quickest rates. The growing electrification of important automotive applications, like the powertrain, is what’s causing the market share for discrete power devices to grow so quickly. This increased electrification is also raising demand for power components like MOSFETs and IGBTs. However, the desire for improved safety and cutting-edge features in cars is driving the need for more memory devices per car to convert the many control systems into an autonomous one.
The market is divided into groups based on application, including Telematics and Infotainment, Body Electronics, Telematics and Safety, and Powertrain. Sales of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) are anticipated to soar in the future due to the growing demand for safety features that prevent collisions and accidents by providing technologies that warn drivers of potential hazards and avoid crashes by implementing safeguards and taking control of the vehicle. The functionality of ADAS is enhanced by the usage of semiconductors. Higher data volumes are driving the use of 64-bit CPUs for ADAS applications in automobiles.
Automotive Semiconductor Market Key Players :
• Renesas Electronics Corp. (Japan)
• Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
• STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
• Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
• Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.)
• ON Semiconductor Corp. (U.S.)
• ROHM Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• Toshiba Corp. (Japan)
• Analog Devices Inc. (U.S.)
• NVidia Corporation
• Intel Corporation
• Microchip Technology Inc.
• Wafer Space
• Lattice Semiconductor
• GEO Semiconductor, Inc.
• indie Semiconductor
For More Information About This Research Please Visit :https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-automotive-semiconductor-market/34474/
Key questions answered in the Automotive Semiconductor Market are:
- What is Automotive Semiconductor?
- What are the global trends in the Automotive Semiconductor Market?
- What was the Automotive Semiconductor Total Market size in 2022?
- What is expected Automotive Semiconductor Market size by 2029?
- Who held the largest market share in Automotive Semiconductor Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Automotive Semiconductor Market?
- What are the major challenges that the Automotive Semiconductor Industry could face in the future?
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2021)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2021)
- Industrial Manipulator Market Size, Share, Size & Forecast by different segment | 2022−2029
- Industrial Manipulator Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by region
- Industrial Manipulator Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, Application and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of business by region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 9607365656