As with all medicines, there are situations when birth control pills should not be use. In some of these Abortion tablets in Dubai, use is strictly prohibit, while in some cases, control use may be approve.
Situations where birth control pills cannot be used
- Known or suspected pregnancy: When the menstrual period is delay, OC should not be start before the underlying cause is clarify.
- Thrombophlebitis: In the presence of thrombophlebitis, which is vascular inflammation, or people who have had such a disease before, they cannot use birth control pills. The estrogen hormone in oral contraceptives increases the tendency of the blood to clot. When the blood in the vein coagulates, the vein is wash and the nutrition and oxygenation disorder occurs in the area where that vein is supply with blood. When this event occurs in one of the vital organs, effects up to death can be see.
- The use of OCs is definitely inconvenient, since the presence of thromboembolic disorder, cerebrovascular disease or previous history also carries a similar risk. In a recent study by the World Health Organization, it was found that low-dose estrogen-contain Abortion tablets in Dubai birth control pills do not cause an increase in the risk of strike in non-smokers in develop countries, but an increase risk in developing countries. This difference is most likely due to differences in overall health.
History of coronary artery disease or ischemic heart disease
Significant liver disorder: Estrogen hormone is break down and excerpt by the liver in the body. If the liver cannot function fully, estrogen cannot be bro down and undesirable effects may occur. For this reason, people who have liver problems due to hepatitis or any other reason should not use birth control pills. OC is not use until liver function tests return to normal in blood examinations.
Known or suspect breast cancer: The effect of estrogen hormone on cancerous breast tissue is not clear. Therefore, it is not use in case of breast cancer or suspicion.
Undiagnosed abnormal bleeding: Abnormal vaginal bleeding can be a symptom of many diseases. Some of these diseases can be adversely affect by birth control pills Abortion tablets in Dubai. For this reason, OK is not use in patients with abnormal vaginal bleeding until the diagnosis is done.
Smokers over 35 years old.
Conditions that can be use cautiously with patient consent after clinical evaluation
- Migraine: Birth control pills can trigger migraine pain with the effect of the hormones they contain. In some people, the existing migraine may become more severe, while the frequency and severity of the pain may decrease in others. In some people, although they do not have a previous history of migraine, migraine may occur after they start using the pill. This effect is particularly evident in pills containing high doses. It would be more appropriate for those with migraine problems to use another method.
- High blood pressure: Women younger than 35 years of age can use low-dose oral contraceptives after their blood pressure is control the medications if they do not have any additional problems.
- Fibroids : The relationship between fibroids and birth control pills is controversial. In the past, it was consider that these drugs would cause growth in fibroids due to the estrogen they contain. However, such an effect was not get in studies. Women with fibroids can safely use low-dose birth control pills.
- Gestational diabetes mellitus : This condition, called gestational diabetes, occurs due to the deterioration in the body’s ability to metabolize sugar as a result of the effects of hormones secret during pregnancy. Women who have had diabetes in their previous pregnancies can use low-dose estrogen-containing pills. Provide that they have their blood sugar check at least once a year.
- Diabetes: Diabetics younger than 35 years of age can use OK provide that their blood sugar levels are under control.
- Epilepsy (epilepsy): Oral contraceptives do not trigger epilepsy attacks. And even some women report a decrease in the frequency and severity of epilepsy attacks. The situation that epileptic patients should pay attention to is that the drugs Get abortion pills in Dubai. They use can reduce the effect of birth control pills. For this reason, another method may be prefer to provide more effective protection.
- Obstructive jaundice during pregnancy: Women who had biliary obstruction and associate jaundice during pregnancy should be careful as similar effects can be seen during the use of birth control pills. Low-dose drugs are not expect to produce such a blocking effect.
- Sickle cell anemia: Women who are carriers can use low-dose pills. In patients with sickle cell anemia, there is a theoretical risk of vascular occlusion.
- Diseases associate with gallbladder disease or jaundice
- High blood lipid values: Those with high blood lipids or familial high lipid levels should use it under close monitoring.
PRE-SURGERY OK USE Since
Oral contraceptives can cause changes in the blood coagulation mechanism, it is recommend that patients who are schedul for surgery for any reason should stop using the drug at least 4 weeks before this surgery. However, this recommendation only applies to high-dose pills that Abortion tablets in Dubai. It would be appropriate to follow this recommendation, but low-dose pill users do not need to be so careful. It would be appropriate to discontinue all kinds of birth control pills, especially in those who will undergo major surgery or in patients with a higher risk of postoperative vascular occlusion.
USE IN BREASTFEEDING PERIOD
Postpartum oral contraceptive use reduces both the quantity and quality of milk. For this reason, it is not recommend to use birth control pills before 3 months in breastfeeding mothers. Non-breastfeeding or irregular breastfeeding mothers can use low-dose birth control pills starting from the 6th week following the birth.
A miscarriage or abortion If the pregnancy ends with abortion or abortion earlier than the 12th week, the birth control pill can be start on the same day without wasting any time. In the case of pregnancies greater than 12 weeks. It is traditionally necessary to wait 2 weeks if high-dose Get abortion pills in Dubai drugs are plan to be use. The purpose of this theoretical application is to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. The emergence of low-dose drugs has made this practice unnecessary. Regardless of the gestational week, low-dose oral contraceptives can be use immediately following abortion, miscarriage or preterm delivery.
USE OF CONTRACTING PILLS WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
There are stories among the people that the use of certain antibiotics reduces the effect of birth control pills and leads to pregnancies. These are not true. It is generally accept that drugs that affect .The functioning of the liver can reduce the effectiveness of the contraceptive by changing its metabolism. It is appropriate to choose another contraceptive method, as this kind of problem may occur in those using the following drugs or you can consult a Doctor at Get abortion pills in Dubai: