If you are unable to follow the instructions, you can call us at TFN to get help from our technical team.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Migration Tool Not Working Error Quickly
Solution 1: Use the App Compatibility Troubleshooter Utility
Run the compatibility troubleshooter in Windows by following the steps mentioned below:
- From the Start menu, access the Control Panel and select the Programs and Features section in the Control Panel window.
- You need to hit the “Run programs made for previous Windows versions” here and click the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter.
- Press the Next or advanced button and select QuickBooks from the list of available programs.
- The compatibility troubleshooter run and a list of the issues on the screen about the application will be displayed.
- After all the errors get diagnosed, tap on Next to let the repair process start.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6189
Solution 2: Move the QuickBooks Data Folder to Rectify the Error
- Start by launching the QuickBooks application and browsing for the company file.
- Visit the Product Information screen by hitting the F2 key on the keyboard and moving to the File Information section.
- Look for the company file’s location; further, locate the Start icon and navigate to File Explorer.
- Once located, access the company file folder and, right-click the folder name, then choose to copy.
- Alternatively, press Ctrl + C, and now, paste the folder into the required location (Ctrl + V).
You must read this : Convert QuickBooks Desktop To Online
Solution 3: Eliminate any Third-party Backup App to Resolve the Issue
- In the Edit menu, press the Preferences option so that a Preferences window can be launched before removing an integrated program in QuickBooks.
- Load your Company Preferences by selecting the Integrated Applications option from the list available on the left side of the Windows.
- Choose the Company preferences tab and delete the checkmark against the integrated program you want to uninstall.
- Once you uncheck an application, it won’t be able to open your QB information and company files or connect with the application.
QuickBooks Migration Failed Unexpectedly error can be quite frustrating to experience, but with the help of this article, you can quickly eliminate this error. If the error persists, you can call us at 1.855.738.2784 to get help from our technical team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Not Working