Good news, the latest HCIP-Access V2.5 H35-211_V2.5 Dumps are new updated by Passcert team, you can get valid H35-211_V2.5 questions and answers to practice so that it can improve your confidence to pass your HCIP-Access V2.5 exam. H35-211_V2.5-ENU is the English version, if you want to achieve your HCIP-Access Certification, you can choose our HCIP-Access V2.5 H35-211_V2.5 Dumps for your best preparation. We highly recommend you spend enough time to study our HCIP-Access V2.5 H35-211_V2.5 Dumps multiple times, it will enable you sit in the real exam and pass your H35-211_V2.5 HCIP-Access V2.5 exam successfully.
Hold an HCIP-Access certification prove you have the advanced knowledge and service understanding and application skills required for relevant work, and have the advanced knowledge required for the pre-sales and after-sales of Huawei access network products.It is recommended that you learn HCIA-Access in advance.
HCIP-Access V2.5 Exam Overview
HCIP-Access V2.5 Exam Knowlege Content
1. Networking protection
1.1 PON Networking Protection
2. VoIP Principles and Configuration
2.1 SIP Protocol and Application
2.2 H.248 Protocol and Application
3. Multicast Principles and Configuration
3.1 PON Multicast Principles and Implementation
4. QoS Basics
4.1 PON QoS Feature
5. PON Security Basics
5.1 PON System Security Protection Features
6. NMS service configuration
6.1 PON Network O&M on eSight
6.2 PON Network O&M on NCE (Access Domain)
7. Planning and design
7.1 POL Network Planning and Design
7.2 POL ODN Planning and Design
7.3 FTTx Network Planning and Design
8. Typical Troubleshooting
8.1 Typical Troubleshooting in Access Network
Share HCIP-Access V2.5 H35-211_V2.5 Sample Questions
1. Both XGS-PON and GPON have asymmetric upstream and downstream rates.
2. During the SIP voice service provisioning process, what is the port corresponding to the default VLAN on the user side of the ONT?
3. Compared with GPON, XGS-PON can cover more users and provide higher bandwidth rate on the premise of the same ODN network architecture.
4. When configuring the multicast service on the MA5600T/MA5680T, the multicast WLAN program adopts the static configuration mode. Which of the following options must be configured, otherwise the multicast program may not be able to be viewed?
A. igmp priority
B. igmp profile
C. igmp program
D. igmp preview
5. During the implementation of QoS for home broadband services, the DBA speed limit function is configured. Where is it taking effect?
6. Which of the following options is correct about congestion management?
A. When using the DWRR method, the weight ratio of each queue can be adjusted, but the total size is a fixed value.
B. When using the PQ mode, if the packet carrying priority is higher, the time it is sent from the port will be earlier.
C. If the low-priority queue uses PQ and the high-priority queue uses DWRR, the packets in the low-priority queue will be sent first.
D. When using DWRR, the larger the packet size, the larger the actual egress bandwidth obtained.
7. Deploying QoS can solve the problem of user service quality in the process of network communication. Its purpose does not include?
A. Control the number of concurrent users
B. Regulating the traffic of the IP network
C. Avoid and manage network congestion
D. Reduce the loss rate of packets
8. In the GPON system, in order to ensure the priority forwarding of important services, which queue scheduling method is recommended?
9. The double-rate three-color marking (TrTCM) algorithm can guarantee the basic bandwidth (CIR) of users, and allow users to obtain additional bandwidth services (PIR) when the network is idle, improving the utilization of network resources.
10. After the ONU is powered on, the unconfigured ONU cannot be automatically discovered on the OLT. What is the reason for the impossibility?
A. The actual distance from the ONU to the OLT is outside the range of the distance compensation distance configured by the OLT
B. ONU hardware failure
C. Unplanned ONU ID
D. There is a rogue ONU, which interferes with other ONU and cannot work normally